Reduce risks and enable legal compliance without demanding change management or business slowdown.
- Your information is protected by the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 information security management system
- We perform routine evaluations of security measures through independent audits and assessments
- Our commitment to quality is validated by the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- InDoc EDGE is certified by the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia
- GDPR compliance of personal data processing is default
- Electronic signing with different signature types and methods is performed in accordance with eIDAS
- Documents are timestamped and encrypted
- All files and data are stored in the EU
- Enable hybrid work without additional effort
- Select from multiple login options, including Single Sign-On (SSO) and Azure Active Directory
- Set up comprehensive user roles and permissions
- Pick from several document confidentiality levels
- Customize permissions and time-limited access to shared documents and tasks
of customers feel that organizations haven’t done enough to safeguard their personal information...
- Perform security scanning on all new content
- Maintain a centralized audit trail that includes document change history and task insights
- Integrate with your SIEM and DLP for advanced analysis
- Utilize optional identity and role management through dedicated systems
- Enforce aligned password policy with your security policy
- Enable access restriction based on IP address
- Generate configurable reports for monitoring usage
Select the most appropriate login options for your coworkers and external parties.
Set up IP addresses from which access to your content is allowed.
Monitor usage with customizable reports and comprehensive audit trail.
Assign roles and permissions to users for content access and usage.
Use your AES 256-byte encryption key to secure document content.
Analyse security infromation and events in your SIEM and DLP tools.
“InDoc EDGE is an easy-to-use and effective tool for managing ISO documentation.”